February 17, 2011

Dead Island!

Hi! My name is Tammy and I'm an addict...

Some might not know this, some might but I am {or at least, was) a game addict by night, although the past 16 months I have just about had enough time to put conditioner in my hair let alone play games but something was brought to my attention yesterday which sparked the 'addict' in me and I think it's time to get my gaming fingers in shape for the release of ... Dead Island!

The trailer is a shocking, emotional tease to what the gaming world will be presented with later this year!

It has stopped the world in it's tracks and has got everyone talking, tweeting, blogging and status updating - and of course there are plenty of mixed feelings about it - but for me, this is going to be epic. I will however, not play the game late at night or alone... :-)

It's a genius piece of gaming {if the trailer is anything to go by} and I hope it doesn't disappoint, I have one to many times put myself through a torturous 2 hours of a dead beat movie because of it's incredible 1 min trailer!

So here is holding thumbs that the game will be as mind captivating as the trailer!

Julian Montoya says it perfectly - http://ow.ly/3YMtW

*This is not for young kids or people afraid of the boogie monster*

No comments:

Post a Comment